Informativa ai sensi dell’art. 13 D.LG. 30 giugno 2003, n. 196.
According to and for the effects of art. 13 of the D.lg. 30 June 2003, n. 196, (Code for the protection of personal data), E3 Group is obliged to provide some information regarding the use of personal data supplied by you or otherwise acquired by us in the future, during the duration of the commercial and contractual relationship.
Purposes and methods of treatment
The data collected is processed:
- for purposes strictly functional to the establishment/management of the commercial and contractual relationship between you and E3 Group (e.g. contractual fulfilments and execution of operations deriving from the contract, administrative and operational management of the relationship, etc.);
- for purposes connected and/or instrumental to the institutional activity of our company for promotional purposes and operational and/or strategic marketing (e.g. promotion and/or sale of services, elaboration of studies and statistical market research, commercial information, sending of informative material);
- the data will be processed, both manually and with computer systems, by our employees in compliance with the rules of confidentiality and security required by law, the data collected will be stored and processed for the period necessary to achieve the above purposes.
Compulsory nature of data provision and consequences of refusal
The data provided by you are obligatory in order to carry out the operations described in letter A. The non-acceptance and the consequent non-authorization to the use of the data involves for E3 Group the impossibility of the establishment of a new relationship or the correct continuation of the existing one.
Scope of communication and dissemination
Your data, object of the treatment, can be communicated not only to our staff in charge of the treatment, but also to external subjects and third companies that carry out specific tasks on behalf of the company, to companies and associations connected, to banks for the management of receipts and payments deriving from the execution of contracts as well as, in anonymous form, for scientific research or statistical purposes.
Rights of the interested party
We remind you that Article. 7 of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003 gives you, as an interested party, the following rights:
- to obtain confirmation of the existence of your personal data, even if not yet recorded, and their communication in intelligible form; the indication of their origin, the purposes and methods of their treatment; the indication of the logic applied, the identity of the owner, manager and the subjects or categories of persons to whom the data may be communicated or who can learn about them as managers or agents; the updating, rectification and integration of data, their cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law; certification that these operations have been brought to the attention of any subjects to whom the data were communicated;
- to oppose the processing of your personal data in the presence of justified reasons or if they are used for sending advertising material, direct marketing or for carrying out market surveys.
Identification details of the owner
The owner of the treatment of your data is E3 Group, in the person of the legal representative Enrico Espinosa, with headquarters in Bergamo, via Broseta 58.